At Norte-Sur we prepare our dishes with top-of-the-line products:
- Choice meats from Galicia.
- Traditional artisanal blood pudding from Burgos.
- Iberian ham from free-range acorn-fed pigs from Huelva.
- Artisanal cheeses
- Seasonal anchovies from Cantabria
- Tuna from Cantabria
- Fresh fishes (sea bream, sea bass, sheepshead, red mullet..)
- Seafood (prawns from Huelva, a wide assortment of coquina, concha fina and other types of clams…)
“The real quality of the products”
Nuestra cocina, de origen andaluz, se consigue con productos según mercado de temporada, que siguen los ritmos estacionales.
Our cuisine, typical Andalusian, with products from local markets, seasonal, in step with the seasons.
When cooking them we respect their qualities and their original flavor
We look for local producers who offer us their fresh and local raw material, without intermediaries, without traveling long distances.
You can accompany our dishes with a variety of white and red wines, all with denomination of origin (Campo de Borja, Ribera del Duero, La Rioja, Cantabria)
Norte-Sur works continuously to give the best service to our customers, as they are who allow us to grow day by day and travel alongside us on this road.
Simplicity and easily is the maximum complexity.
Our Norte-Sur people:
We have qualified staff in the kitchen, dining hall and administration who live up to the Norte-Sur philosophy:
“Professionalism in delivering quality”.